All Services rendered by ICT Online S.r.l are on a pre-paid subscription basis or just one time. Payments are usually managed and reconciled on a month on month basis. Recurring payments may be arranged by contacting your Project Manager.
If the client changes his/her mind about doing work with ICT Online S.r.l during the course of the campaign, the client will be responsible for the amount of work already completed. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. In order to protect clients from unintentional service interruption, clients wishing to terminate any services must request the service termination in writing.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations can be made only within 10 days after the customer has paid. after 10 days the client does not have the right to cancel
- The Client agrees that no refund shall be given arising from cancellations requested after the launch date
- Cessation of work for Project websites may be requested, and the remaining work may be allocated to another Project URL
- ICT Online S.r.l reserves the right to first allocate any remaining budget to services that may benefit any other URL belonging to the client
- The premature termination of a campaign may void the refundability of the 30-day deposit in the contract
- Generally due to the nature of our work, we do not assure any refunds upon cancellation
- If refund is made, we would debit the amount for the work already completed, and for the work in process
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies would not be refunded
- In the event of any violation to the terms and conditions of our policy, we would cancel the agreement and would not refund anything
- We will not refund if any delay happens because of third party participation
Should you feel the company is not abiding by its declared refund policy, please contact email@example.com